• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Only home verification was done. That too no one was at home, I was in office that time agent came 🤣.
I think my current address was different from my AADHAR address that's why they verified.
My address is also different than the Aadhaar address.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Oh. Thanks for replying.
Just wanted to confirm if CORAL Rupay people are applying and getting online?
Or only option is branch ??
@Abhishek012
99.99% ICICI customers get RuPay Coral CC through online or you can also convert Coral Visa to RuPay Coral and your card remain LTF, convert through ICICI twitter handle.

Note - ICICI RuPay Coral CC BIN still not added on ICICI-Amazon discount offers. ICICI HPCL Supersaver RuPay CC also available but I don't think anyone has got this card yet.

Card noob

TF Select
99.99% ICICI customers get RuPay Coral CC through online or you can also convert Coral Visa to RuPay Coral and your card remain LTF, convert through ICICI twitter handle.

Note - ICICI RuPay Coral CC BIN still not added on ICICI-Amazon discount offers. ICICI HPCL Supersaver RuPay CC also available but I don't think anyone has got this card yet.
What all cards can I get LTF from twit? Currently I have plat n Sapphiro LTF alumni

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
Update:

I applied under alumni program. The verification call came yesterday, I mentioned all details to the third party verification cum data entry woman.

My vKYC was rejected because purportedly the data entry woman entered incomplete mother's name. For illustration, if my mom's name is 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', only 'Aishwarya Rai Bach' was visible to agent doing KYC.

Later data entry woman called and confirmed she entered full 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', she has no clue why bank agent cannot see the whole thing. Promised me that she will generate a new application with only ''Aishwarya' mentioned because it seems like ICICI system has some strange character limit.

ICICI Bank continues to work in mysterious ways.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which institution were you in to avail the offer?
Update:

I applied under alumni program. The verification call came yesterday, I mentioned all details to the third party verification cum data entry woman.

My vKYC was rejected because purportedly the data entry woman entered incomplete mother's name. For illustration, if my mom's name is 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', only 'Aishwarya Rai Bach' was visible to agent doing KYC.

Later data entry woman called and confirmed she entered full 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', she has no clue why bank agent cannot see the whole thing. Promised me that she will generate a new application with only ''Aishwarya' mentioned because it seems like ICICI system has some strange character limit.

ICICI Bank continues to work in mysterious ways