• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Process went extremely smooth for me, agent called 20 mins back, took all details, sent kyc link, kyc done instantly without any hiccup. Now waiting for approval.

Had to wait few days after filling the form, sometimes it would ring and cut immediately or I would be busy when they called. Rest everything went flawless.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Process went extremely smooth for me, agent called 20 mins back, took all details, sent kyc link, kyc done instantly without any hiccup. Now waiting for approval.

Had to wait few days after filling the form, sometimes it would ring and cut immediately or I would be busy when they called. Rest everything went flawless.
Nice. Now the wait begins for approval.
Have completed everything yesterday.

nirsark

TF Premier
how to apply addon card for this variant?
I need to apply addon for my mom who holds an ICICI card already (no bank account).
ICICI Bank is notorious in giving addon card. However, in the icici bank net banking there is a 'apply addon card' option against your credit card. You can try from there. Some people have got it from there.

Another method is to physically submit the supplementary card form in any icici bank branch. You must take the addon cardholder along with you in the bank for them to process the credit card application. It is better if you have an icici bank account, then the branch people will do it with eagerness, however it is not a requirement. You can download the ICICI Bank Supplementary Card Form and fill it up. More details here. Thank you.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally got my call after 8 days of form filling. Executive took all details...mentioned about " profile refresh" and told me she will call tomorrow for Vkyc. God knows what does this even mean🤔

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
What's the usual time do they take after form filling to further process?

I am going home next week and want to fill it so that I will get VKYC next sat and not before that but couple of days later also works.

nirsark

TF Premier
Just now received the card in AMEX+MC variant. Waiting for Dreamfolks card
Congratulations. Limit how much? Do apply for the VISA variant by calling customer care.

Also pls tell when was your vKYC done? Do you hold any other icici cc?