• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

nirsark

TF Premier
I received the card today through the alumni program, it is Visa Signature variant. I was expecting MC+Amex.

Which email ID should I fight with?
When was your VKYC completed?
And when was your card approved?
Imobile app didn't show full card details to you? You couldn't know from there that it was a VISA variant and not MC+Amex?

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Okay completed VKYC just now. This ICICI servers are shitty.

Here's my timeline:

Applied via website on 9th June Friday.
Then waited for their call...
Checked this thread for updates...
Finally when I lost all hope, one of their customer support team called me today morning.

Firstly on call she confirmed that your application for ICICI Sapphiro CC will be Lifetime Free since you are applying under Alumni program.
Then she asked all details for my application, INCLUDING MY PAN NUMBER... I heard others also gave thier PAN via call, so I didn't hesitate.

She asked the following details:
Name
Full Communication Address
Fathers Name
Mothers Name
House is Owned or Rented
Work Place Name
Workplace Public/Private/Govt
Work Designation
Work Address

Then she asked me to send an SMS, AST YES to 92222 08888.

After that got an email OTP for verification. Then got another email for VKYC. On the VKYC link it was showing ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Mastercard + Amex.

Then it took me 4-5 attempts to complete the VKYC.

Under VKYC section, had to confirm Aadhaar via OTP, and then it asked to upload Income Proof. She said to upload my Degree Certificate or IIT Guwahati ID Card. Post this got redirected to VKYC officer. He asked to show my PAN Card, and took a picture of me, then asked me to sign on a white page. Asked me few questions:

Why my IP address is different from communication address? I said I am residing at my work place, that's why.
Your company type?
Your salary? Options were: Above 20L, Above 40L, Above 60L, Above 80L.

Post that, vkyc over.

Now again waiting starts. Hope they approves.
Yeah, exactly same; mine vKYC completed on 06/14.
BTW I am also a IITG alum. Did you applied for the DCB LTF card via the alumni program?

0x5f3759df

TF Select
Looks like I'm the only one here who is stuck at vkyc. Please help anyone, event the agent is not able to solve this issue. She told me to refresh page when I get this error. But that doesn't help !!

I'm stuck on the same step. It seems the Aadhar address is missing one field for me, even the agent was confused about the error.

Deveshm18

TF Select
Not sure if this happened with anyone else, I applied for the credit card using the alumni offer and instead of submitting the income proof I was told to attach my degree so I did that. It's been a while since I received an update so I called customer care for the status and they told me that my application is on hold because income documents are missing. The guy wasn't aware of alumni offer so he asked me to email the customer care.. Very strange as their executive guided me through the application process and explicitly asked me to only provide degree.

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Not sure if this happened with anyone else, I applied for the credit card using the alumni offer and instead of submitting the income proof I was told to attach my degree so I did that. It's been a while since I received an update so I called customer care for the status and they told me that my application is on hold because income documents are missing. The guy wasn't aware of alumni offer so he asked me to email the customer care.. Very strange as their executive guided me through the application process and explicitly asked me to only provide degree.
Same was told to me to upload degree in place of income docs & my card is approved

nirsark

TF Premier
I just now received the SMS that my card is approved & upon checking in net banking it shows as AMEX+MC. Looks like the card account is same with my Rubyx. So now I have 6 ICICI card - Apay, Rubyx(AMEX+Visa+MC), Sapphiro(Amex+MC)
Congrats on the approval.

Can you tell me when your vKYC was completed? How many days later you got approval?

suhasa010

TF Premier
@cc_guy ohh wow. No I don't know about the DCB LTF offer. Please guide me.

@hakunamatata Team IITG Assemble :p