• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Looks like I'm the only one here who is stuck at vkyc. Please help anyone, event the agent is not able to solve this issue. She told me to refresh page when I get this error. But that doesn't help !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_214850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_214850_Chrome.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 28

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
now that I think of it from the replies in this thread:
1) amex lounges deny entry
2) amex offers not applicable
3) visa signature offers (like timesprime) not working
4) bms bogo not yet working

so why the hype?
Bhai ye India h!!😎😎😎

Yaha free me agar Zeher (Poison) bhi milegi na... Toh bhi log (public) taste jarur karegi!!😤😤
Chodega nhi koi!!😆😆

so why the hype?
Like I said it is a shitty card at best, don't know why people are so eager for it.
Only benifit is LTF and ICICI specific offers would work on it.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I confirmed from customer care that sapphiro does not have BMS BOGO on Visa Variant. Its only for the dual one

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So many people got approved and even got the card yet no one shared images here:ROFLMAO:
Once I get, I will.
Also whoever was shown Coral online like me, can relax as I got a message that my Dreamfolks card has also been dispatched which is only possible with Sapphiro!
So it turns out that everyone will get Sapphiro VISA and the BMS offer wont be applicable atleast as of now.

But there was one more spend based offer on first spending which the agent was telling. Anyone aware of that?
Not applied via alumni offer but sharing it as you wanted to see it. 😂

IMG_20230616_131501.jpg

Last edited:
Folks do check out PNB Rupay Select card. A hidden gem, much better than this card. Joining benifits of Spa, Healthcheckup, golf, lounge access.
Joining fees of Rs 500, and use once a quarter no renewal fees.
Benifit of at least ₹ 3000 from a card which costs ₹ 500.
And Rupay discounts on top.
Plus can be linked to UPI

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
EDIT 5) spend based lounge access

so why the hype?
Amex lounge doesn't work with my Amex Platinum travel cc and Amex Gold charge card, so how can you expect them to work with this icici card on Amex network. Haha

suhasa010

TF Premier
Folks do check out PNB Rupay Select card. A hidden gem, much better than this card. Joining benifits of Spa, Healthcheckup, golf, lounge access.
Joining fees of Rs 500, and use once a quarter no renewal fees.
Benifit of at least ₹ 3000 from a card which costs ₹ 500.
And Rupay discounts on top.
Plus can be linked to UPI
But problem is only PNB account holders can get it. If I'm not wrong.

ghost of sparta

TF Select
So many people got approved and even got the card yet no one shared images here:ROFLMAO:
Once I get, I will.
Also whoever was shown Coral online like me, can relax as I got a message that my Dreamfolks card has also been dispatched which is only possible with Sapphiro!
So it turns out that everyone will get Sapphiro VISA and the BMS offer wont be applicable atleast as of now.

But there was one more spend based offer on first spending which the agent was telling. Anyone aware of that?
Here are the pictures 😋
Received my dreamfolks card today, Sapphiro credit card yesterday. Filed the alumni form on Saturday, vkyc done on Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_20230616_145125.jpg
    IMG_20230616_145125.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 102