• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is on visa signature network no BMS offer available for this particular BIN though

Received the card just now. No institute name either

codenerd

TF Ace
So many people got approved and even got the card yet no one shared images here:ROFLMAO:
Once I get, I will.
Also whoever was shown Coral online like me, can relax as I got a message that my Dreamfolks card has also been dispatched which is only possible with Sapphiro!
So it turns out that everyone will get Sapphiro VISA and the BMS offer wont be applicable atleast as of now.

But there was one more spend based offer on first spending which the agent was telling. Anyone aware of that?

codenerd

TF Ace
gonna mail ICICI about non availability of BMS or apply for variant change?
Both! :ROFLMAO: Mai unko chain se sone nahi dunga abh. Tweet, mail, call, bank follow ups jo possible hoga, I will do!
And few people mentioned that you can always apply for variant change and they do that. They will also let u keep the old variant and supply a new variant also. Lets see how possible this is with ICICI bank.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
are there any benefits of Visa variant that are NOT available in dual card?

someone mentioned earlier that dual card can give me access to amex lounges (which obviously visa won't give).
so wanted to know if there is any other side where dual card won't give me benefits but visa would.

PS I am not concerned about bms.

G M

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

someone mentioned earlier that dual card can give me access to amex lounges (which obviously visa won't give).
so wanted to know if there is any other side where dual card won't give me benefits but visa would.

It's a Visa signature. Recently there was Times prime subscription for free that worked on Visa signature. Not sure if that will work with this card.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier

Hey someone told in one thread that amex lounge access won't be available since ICICI is a franchise for amex card and amex don't allow this and amex offer also excludes franchise cards sometimes, something like this. I also believe that might be true, try confirming with customer care once

I do not find any amex lounges that will be accessible using this card. On the contrary, it has the least no. of participating lounges.

Attachments

• domestic_consolidated_lounge_list_1st_June_2023.pdf
    211.2 KB · Views: 16

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey someone told in one thread that amex lounge access won't be available since ICICI is a franchise for amex card and amex don't allow this and amex offer also excludes franchise cards sometimes, something like this. I also believe that might be true, try confirming with customer care once
Amex card with free lounge access (including co-branded cards such as ICICI Sapphiro and Rubyx)

Although I do see in the post that Anirban was denied access. Not sure about it.