• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

icici bank apay to regular icici credit card apply

Believer

TF Buzz
I have icici bank amazon pay credit card. How do I apply for icici bank regular credit card? By any means other than expression card.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have icici bank amazon pay credit card. How do I apply for icici bank regular credit card? By any means other than expression card.
Check this thread.

Believer

TF Buzz
Check this thread.

Not this process, Say if there is any other way।

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Not this process, Say if there is any other way।
Place simple request on twitter and share existing card last digit over (Dont mention anywhere existing one is Amazon pay)there and mention about interest in additional ICICI platinum card...probably they will call and take your request

Believer

TF Buzz
finally. I got icici bank platinum chip credit card. I applied for platinum chip credit against amazon pay icici credit card on Twitter and after four days the card was approved without any credit inquiry or hard enquiry.
THANK YOU FOR ALL.

finally. I got icici bank platinum chip credit card. I applied for platinum chip credit against amazon pay icici credit card on Twitter and after four days the card was approved without any credit inquiry or hard enquiry.
THANK YOU FOR ALL.
Even I applied the trick for my wife. DMed on Twitter a query about Platinum Chip. They asked for registered contacted details. Next day, they called over phone, said that the limit of Amazon Pay card shall be shared, I said ok. Then, after two days the card was approved.

I am unable to dm them on twitter. It asks for a verified account. I tagged them in a tweet. But they gave me the link to apply through website. How should i move forward with this?

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
I got ICICI APAY card last month. As APAY is not considered for icici card offers so messaged customer care on twitter yesterday, got call today and they registered a request for icici platinum chip card. Told that limit will be shared with my apay card. Let's see if it gets approved or not.