• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AST YES for completing vkyc

Abhi27

TF Buzz
I had applied for Icici platinum chip card through their website, today i got call from +912268974800, he said vkyc is not complete send message as AST YES and he asked pan details and address and all...
Has anyone experienced the same??
I called customer care but they said they don't know if that number is from Icici or not, and said to visit branch for confirmation.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I had applied for Icici platinum chip card through their website, today i got call from +912268974800, he said vkyc is not complete send message as AST YES and he asked pan details and address and all...
Has anyone experienced the same??
I called customer care but they said they don't know if that number is from Icici or not, and said to visit branch for confirmation.
ASY YES is for your consent for CIBIL CHECK

deep@vie

TF Legend
So I just checked it's showing 13th April for me and that too for personal loan! 🤷‍♂️
I applied on 13th and got this message and call on same day. So, can't say for sure if that enquiry was made during the application process or after the consent message.
ICICI do check CIBIL after receiving AST YES text and SBIcards after submission of appcode shared by SBIcards over text.Only these two requires consent for CIBIL check.

Reactions: 007

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Already holding ICICI Amzpay with 6.2 lac limit , applied for ICICI LTF platinum card with the sole reason of availing benefit during online sales as amzpay is of no use but to the surprise, application got declined. Also they made two CIBIL enquiry of 1.5 lac each one for credit card and other for a personal loan. totally disgusting also the customer care is worst. On calling it connected to amzpay customer care and they say they have no info regarding ICICI general Credit Cards
Similar thing happened to me, when I applied via their website, they have given option of Emerald, Saphiro instead of platinum chip card that I started the application. I closed the website and to my surprise, application id generated has gone to a limbo. Their CC are unable to track it. I had raise two RBI to get the personal loan enquiry removed, CC enquiry still present and no card at the end either.

sharma

TF Premier
This is what I received when I had applied for ICICI HPCL Coral on 13th April 2022.

Dear Customer, we need consent to use your details for a Credit Bureau check on your ICICI Bank Credit Card application. To provide consent, SMS AST YES to 9222208888/9215676766. T&C apply.

I received this from the same number I receive transaction messages of ICICI. The agent called me after I applied, and confirmed all my details. Then sent this message and asked to provide the consent. I got VKYC link after this on same day. And after that on 18th April, the card got approved.
Bro do we have to send this message for sure