• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmazonPay ICICI CC PayTm Wallet Load - 1% Cash Back "YES" / No and Complete List of CB T&Cs

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have asked CS about 1% CB on Paytm Wallet Load using Amazon Pay ICICI CC.
It seems the answer is : YES as it is not excluded in the exclusion list...

The complete details of T&Cs regarding Amazon Pay CC from Customer Support as on today for those interested...

1688453009564.png

himanshu15

TF Buzz
After paying 1% charges +gst it doesn't make anysense to get 1% Cashback.we have to further pay. 39%+gst to Redgirraffe also.
I have done Rs 100 paytm wallet load using my amazon pay icici card last month. and there were no charges from ICICI apart from 2.35% which was charged by paytm for wallet load. And got the 1% cashback.
Did this just to check whether getting 1% cashback on wallet load.

shenoyanil98

TF Select
We are talking about loading to Paytm... It is not rent payment... Rent payment have definitley charges in almost all cards( of all banks) these days....
Honeymoon period over...
I wanted to load payzapp wallet and pay rent using Redgirraffe but the process gets defeated if they are going to charge for the wallet loading also, so I wanted to know about wallet loading.

amitamie

TF Select
We are talking about loading to Paytm... It is not rent payment... Rent payment have definitley charges for almost all cards( of all banks) these days....
Honeymoon period over...

I am unable to find any way so I can spend on Amex MRCC to acchieve monthly Milestone.
Can you please help me if you can share any way out to complete it.
Thanks in advance

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am unable to find any way so I can spend on Amex MRCC to acchieve monthly Milestone.
Can you please help me if you can share any way out to complete it.
Thanks in advance

Please look at this and post your doubts ,if any , in that thread only.....