• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card And Regular ICICI Bank Credit Cards Limit Merger Or Transfer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you think you have a regular ICICI Bank credit card and an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card with two different credit limits?
Actually, you are mistaken... ICICI Bank offers only one credit account for all its credit cards.
But because of different reward systems, you might get a different per-card limit on your ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card.
For example,
Suppose you have 3 ICICI Bank credit cards,
ICICI Amazon Pay Card with 4L limit.
ICICI Coral Credit Card with 8L limit
ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card with 8L limit
Now, on the iMobile app, you’ll see that Coral and Sapphiro card limits are shared, and the Amazon Pay card’s limit is different than that of the other two.
So if you use 2L from your Coral card, the available credit limit will automatically become 6L on your Sapphiro credit card. But you'll not see any change in the available limit on your Amazon Pay Card.
But actually, you can spend a maximum of 8L using all your ICICI Bank credit cards, including Amazon Pay Card.
The maximum credit limit on any ICICI Bank card is the aggregate total credit limit.
You can't transfer the credit limit from your Amazon Pay card to a regular ICICI Bank card or vice versa. But you can request ICICI Bank to remove the per card limit and match the credit limit on Amazon Pay and regular ICICI Bank credit cards.
For this, you need to send an email to ICICI Bank & request them to match your Amazon Pay card limit with ICICI regular cards or vice versa.
The required email ID is available here- All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No

My Case-
My ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card's limit is 10L and My Amazon Pay Card limit was 5.7L
I requested ICICI Bank to remove per-card limit.
Now, my Amazon Pay card limit is 10L.
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 4.54.40 PM.jpeg

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
ICICI and twitter DM worked quite well till now.
Sent them DM on twitter as Wife had Amazon pay and asked them to provide Platinum card as well. Just received 6 emails from icici so checked her account and Platinum card is showing there with same limit of Amazon pay card. I believe physical card will follow soon.
After How many day's Platinum card begin to showing in a app after your twitter DM

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You are right - this works like a charm.

Thanks to this thread and it's contributors.👍

I dropped a DM to icici on twitter yesterday stating my Amazon pay card limit is - 5.1lac and I want them to make sure my Platinum card limit should be same as well.

Received call from CSM in morning stating he will be initiating the request and I will get a confirmation from him in sometime. He called again now and confirmed limit has been matched 🥳

Received an email confirmation and checked in imobile app too.
Can you share the Twitter message you sent and was there an CIBIL enquiry for this request??

harsh1387

TF Ace
Can you share the Twitter message you sent and was there an CIBIL enquiry for this request.
No cibil inquiry cos request was just to merge limit for both cards and not issue of new card.

Message-
i am requesting you to remove per card limit and match Platinum card limit with Amazon Card limit so both cards can be on a shared limit. kindly do this asap. thanks.

krishc

TF Ace
I have a question with regards to bill payment of cards with shared limit!
Say, I've InstantPlatinum and APay card, and I've spent on APay card only, but while paying bill mistakenly paid to the other card ? Will it be considered a valid bill payment since the limit is shared ?

harsh1387

TF Ace
Say, I've InstantPlatinum and APay card, and I've spent on APay card only, but while paying bill mistakenly paid to the other card ? Will it be considered a valid bill payment since the limit is shared ?
I get separate statements for Amazon Pay and Platinum. And I pay them separately too. And if you are getting the same then you need to pay them separately inspite of limit share.

James

TF Ace
No, apay should be paid. Because apay has a separate account. But for all gemstone cards have same account. You can pay for anyone of the gemstone card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks, I see it there. Looks it was dispatched just today so probably mail/sms may come some time later
Yes, they will send SMS after it reaches your place or sometimes after it was delivered... Bluedart also sends you SMS.

Meanwhile you can track the status with AWB provided in the iMObile..

Yesterday in twitter I dm to icici card they said we will match Amazon pay card limit to hpcl super saver card but Amazon offered limit shows as 90000 limit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_184236_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_184236_iMobile Pay.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 22

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I shopped for 10000 using my family member's Prime account using my APay card.

3% cashback of 300 credited to my non-Prime account linked with my phone number and details.

Is there any trick to get 5% cashback of 500 on such transactions? I don't want to pay for Prime again as I have been using family member's Prime account for ages.

paresh22

TF Ace
I shopped for 10000 using my family member's Prime account using my APay card.

3% cashback of 300 credited to my non-Prime account linked with my phone number and details.

Is there any trick to get 5% cashback of 500 on such transactions? I don't want to pay for Prime again as I have been using family member's Prime account for ages.
Maybe try applying for that family member for Apay card.