• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Card - using on someone's Amazon Account..

shivkumar

TF Select
I want to know if I can use the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card on someone else's Amazon account & still get the 5% cash back..

Also apart from insurance & rent are there other payment which is not allowed on Amazon Pay ICICI credit Card..

shivkumar

TF Select
I don't have the T&Cs link.. I have read in this forum some amazon cards have been blocked for using it to do commercial transactions.. also iirc for insurance payment.. so thought of asking which transactions are permitted..

akshayhs

TF Ace
I don't have the T&Cs link.. I have read in this forum some amazon cards have been blocked for using it to do commercial transactions.. also iirc for insurance payment.. so thought of asking which transactions are permitted..
Technically if you are paying your own insurance, then you are kinda safe because if and when they block it, you can claim your genuinity and show them it was you paying your own expenses.

Commercial transactions on the other hand are a whole different ballgame.

Hemang

TF Premier
Technically if you are paying your own insurance, then you are kinda safe because if and when they block it, you can claim your genuinity and show them it was you paying your own expenses.

Commercial transactions on the other hand are a whole different ballgame.
how to pay for business/commercial transactions and also get the cashback//rewards for the same bhai ?

hema220

TF Premier
I want to know if I can use the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card on someone else's Amazon account & still get the 5% cash back..

Also apart from insurance & rent are there other payment which is not allowed on Amazon Pay ICICI credit Card..
in Amazon account , you cannot use any credit card for insurance payment and Apay balance also. In other platforms, you can use it without any issue. In between, you can purchase Amazon pay vouchers and load Apay wallets then use Apay wallet to pay insurance. You'll get 2% cash back

prc1990

TF Ace

Cashback is calculated based on the prime status of the Amazon account you card is mapped to. So if your linked account is Prime, you will get 5% cashback irrespective of the Amazon account you are using it on. If you use it on a non prime account you will still get 5% as your linked account is Prime.