• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I recently purchased a smartphone from Amazon where I get instant discount on no cost emi if I cancel the emi of 9 months what charge will imposed.

lonewolf

TF Buzz
Recently I purchased smartphone from Amazon as no cost emi of 9 months where product price was 18999 got instant discount of 2750 and on 9 months emi they given me cash back of 996 out of rs 1034 which will bank charge. Now at last from my credit card the amount reserved is 15292. And processing fee 199+GST also
Now my question is if I cancel the emi how much I have to pay now it is not more than 15 days.

Please tell everything.

lucifer69

TF Premier
Recently I purchased smartphone from Amazon as no cost emi of 9 months where product price was 18999 got instant discount of 2750 and on 9 months emi they given me cash back of 996 out of rs 1034 which will bank charge. Now at last from my credit card the amount reserved is 15292. And processing fee 199+GST also
Now my question is if I cancel the emi how much I have to pay now it is not more than 15 days.

Please tell everything.
Are you able to cancel it ?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Please tell everything.
There will not be an option to cancel emi (but there are exceptions)
Emi can be preclosed only

Have you cancelled the order??

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
So you bought Samsung Galaxy M34 5G using ICICI credit card and opted for No-Cost EMI. Why would you want to cancel it? Maybe because of additional gst on interest?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Its working and legal. I just cancelled no-cost emi by calling customer care. I wasn't charged any additional charges because of 15 days time frame. Also, processing fees also got reversed. Thanks. Saved around 750 (no-cost emi upfront discount) + 199 (processing fees reversed) + 36 (gst on processing fees reversed) + 412 (total gst on interest reversed) using this method.

lonewolf

TF Buzz
Its working and legal. I just cancelled no-cost emi by calling customer care. I wasn't charged any additional charges because of 15 days time frame. Also, processing fees also got reversed. Thanks. Saved around 750 (no-cost emi upfront discount) + 199 (processing fees reversed) + 36 (gst on processing fees reversed) + 412 (total gst on interest reversed) using this method.
That's not true charge will imposed

EShopper

TF Neo
Which bank?