• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I just love this program

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got a magnus in June and DCB+ Atlas in August accumulated around 1 lac accor points and 60k krisflyer miles in that time. I travel internationally 3 times a year so for me it was a situation of maximising hotel nights/flights over putting all points into a single luxury experience. Stayed at Novotel in Seoul, Mercure Hongdae Seoul and Mercure Jeju for total 9 nights with 70,000 points, this was a last minute booking during peak travel season for Korea as my visa had come in late. For me this was unreal value as I usually book budget 3 stars with my own money which in Korea would have cost about the same in INR and not given even the mid "luxury" experience. I know this isn't exactly Mariott or Fairmont but still the hotels were fairly nice. I just love the flexibility and value Accor offers; I was checking Bonvoy cursorily for the same period of hotel bookings and I wouldn't have managed even 3-4 nights with this amount of points even in their budget properties.