• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC add on

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No bro this is false statement.

I got 2 add on cards last month only.

For every add on cards , you get the welcome benefits if you spend 2500 or more.

Especially , if you have cb cc card then its jackpot for you , you might get 15000 vouchers for 2 add on cards.

Dont use any link or fill online application , easier way is to call customer care and raise a request.

Next day itself you will get a call from backend team , they will ask you to send some docs for backend , PAN and Masked Aadhar thats it.

Then on the same day whichever mobile number you give for the add on card , they will just get a confirmation call that's it.

Please try and update here.
Hi, Can anyone clarify on this 15000 vouchers for add on cards .. ?

was this offer running before the devaluation of the CB card recently ?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi, Can anyone clarify on this 15000 vouchers for add on cards .. ?

was this offer running before the devaluation of the CB card recently ?
No this offer is no longer going on.

HSBC was very good before , now they have changed their policies a lot and also they have changed lot of their card benefits.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No this offer is no longer going on.

HSBC was very good before , now they have changed their policies a lot and also they have changed lot of their card benefits.
Oh ok .. got it... Thank you
thought of applying only for food delivery and groceries(online and offline)
I shall try for first year.. and continue if no issues .. else close it...

Bob78900

TF Premier
You cannot manually set the pin for add on card the only way to generate pin for addon card is to send a text message on this
number following this format
Send the message from your registered mobile number
You can only use the pin they will send you you cannot set your own pin for addon card
Dear Customer, to get HSBC Card PIN, please send an SMS with first 2 letters of your name on the card, date of birth as DDMM and last 4 digits of card number. If your name is RAHUL born on 04Dec and last 4 digits are 1234, SMS RA04121234 to +919958418884.

VicksJ

TF Select
Today I got a call from their agent for addons which I requested via calling CC, Cc said for 3 cards however the TL said I can get 4 and took 4 applications. I am not sure whom to believe. Let's see