• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC add on

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
They temporarily stopped issuing add-on cards for platinum since 2021 as per executive
No bro this is false statement.

I got 2 add on cards last month only.

For every add on cards , you get the welcome benefits if you spend 2500 or more.

Especially , if you have cb cc card then its jackpot for you , you might get 15000 vouchers for 2 add on cards.

Dont use any link or fill online application , easier way is to call customer care and raise a request.

Next day itself you will get a call from backend team , they will ask you to send some docs for backend , PAN and Masked Aadhar thats it.

Then on the same day whichever mobile number you give for the add on card , they will just get a confirmation call that's it.

Please try and update here.

How does cashback works for add-on card members in HSBC? I wanted to get an add-on card for my father for grocery shopping, if he shops with the add-on, will I still get 10% cashback?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I have add-on card of hsbc but i am not to generate its pin i mean I did it for the first time they sent pin by txt message after that i forgot that pin now i am only able to use tap feature i also cannot set my own pin for add-on card there is an option for primary card to set your own pin but not for the add-on do you have any idea how can i do that.

For every add on cards , you get the welcome benefits if you spend 2500 or more.

Especially , if you have cb cc card then its jackpot for you , you might get 15000 vouchers for 2 add on cards.

Dont use any link or fill online application , easier way is to call customer care and raise a request.

Next day itself you will get a call from backend team , they will ask you to send some docs for backend , PAN and Masked Aadhar thats it.

Then on the same day whichever mobile number you give for the add on card , they will just get a confirmation call that's it.

kumars_001

TF Select

Is this offer still exist,?
Where can I find the details

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

INR 15000.. Really?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bro HSBC CB cc benefits and fees got revised , so no longer these benefits exisis.

See their website and apply CB card if you are fine with the fees and benefits now.

Or else if you want a HSBC cc , go for VP , dm me if you need HSBC agent contact details.