• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How & which card to upgrade from SCB Digismart credit card?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi, one of my family member is holding Standard Chartered Digismart credit card from last 2 years. The credit limit is around 2.75 lakh. Since it’s an entry level card, what card would you recommend to upgrade to (preferably an LTF card) in the SCB range of cards? What’s the best method to upgrade?

I am not getting myntra discount for this month idk why. I've been redeeming discount every month for the last 2 years. @thirdworldfish is it working for you can you please check?
Just tried to top up on the app. You are right. They have removed it, it seems. :(

Edit: Confirmed on the web too. Looks like it's done to peddle their Kotak card. It was good while it lasted.

Last edited:

sourmask

TF Buzz
Just tried to top up on the app. You are right. They have removed it, it seems. :(

Edit: Confirmed on the web too. Looks like it's done to peddle their Kotak card. It was good while it lasted.
I have raised a complaint on the SCB app, lets hope its a glitch because SCB didn't send any mail informing this 🥲

Edit - its working back now

Last edited:

askrahul

TF Buzz

SCB Digismart credit card is one the best cards for Myntra & Zomato/Blinkit.

Myntra - Flat 20% off every month on top of all other discounts on payment page.
Zomato/Blinkitt - If no other payment offer, this will give 10% off

Don't upgrade it. Instead apply for new variant.

I also hold the SC SVTM (Super value Titanium card) which give flat 5% cashback on Mobile, Broadband & electricity bill every month.

atx

TF Select
It is old card, older than smart, was started with 49 rs. Per month subscription basis, although i heard that standard chartered is not issuing new digismart card nowadays (not confirmed )
yes bro I'm aware of that as I've digismart.. got it fyf when they shut their landmark rewards card back in Mar 2020.

Now that my digismart is in its final year, not sure if they'll renew it or push some other card, and this 'new variant' was actually news for me

Dharm

TF Premier
yes bro I'm aware of that as I've digismart.. got it fyf when they shut their landmark rewards card back in Mar 2020.

Now that my digismart is in its final year, not sure if they'll renew it or push some other card, and this 'new variant' was actually news for me
Same case with me, mine was also upgraded from landmark, and now also in final year

As card was discontinued as per TF community news