• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to view HDFC credit card yearly spends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

navonline7

TF Premier
How do I check how much I have spent using my HDFC credit card in a year? I think there is a page on the HDFC Mycards portal, but I'm unable to find it. Can someone please help? @TechnoFino

Solution
You can check it from netbanking portal or app, redeem rewards option which will take to a new link... There you can see how much spent on a year. Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 4.56.22 PM.png

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
How do I check how much I have spent using my HDFC credit card in a year? I think there is a page on the HDFC Mycards portal, but I'm unable to find it. Can someone please help? @TechnoFino
track your email in which statement is there and check manually it will easier once you get a hang of it trust me I'm doing it from past 2 year and it so much easier then using any app or anything

navonline7

TF Premier
track your email in which statement is there and check manually it will easier once you get a hang of it trust me I'm doing it from past 2 year and it so much easier then using any app or anything
well, if the information is readily available (which is the case here), do you see any advantages of tracking it manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.