• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to track Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status?

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've been trying to find a tracking site for Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status for some time now.
No luck.
Either it's not there or the heat has gotten to me and I can't think straight.

Could someone please provide a link?
A thread could also be made where application tracking websites of all banks could be listed.

Last edited:
Solution
I've been trying to find a tracking site for Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status for some time now.
No luck.

A thread could also be made where application tracking websites of all banks could be listed.
There is no straightforward link as such. Only way to check application approval is to wait for netbanking derails(first time user) or check for the card to appear in netbanking (existing user). Welcome mail would be sent after card acceptance.
I had similar experience for 2 back to back applications.

kunal89

TF Premier
No luck.

There is no straightforward link as such. Only way to check application approval is to wait for netbanking derails(first time user) or check for the card to appear in netbanking (existing user). Welcome mail would be sent after card acceptance.
I had similar experience for 2 back to back applications.

Solution

Nocash

TF Select
No luck.

The bank people can tell you the status from application number.
If it has been more than a week, mail PNO they will expedite the process and you will get the details in 2 working days.