• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove late payment from CIBIL?

jr001

TF Buzz
Because of a medical emergency and a delay in salary credit, my SBI Car Loan EMI has become overdue. Is there a method to eliminate this late payment from my CIBIL report? Should I reach out to the Nodal Officer or someone else? Note: Already paid the EMI and applicable charges.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
If late payment is near by date then you can request to SBI nodal team. If they denied escalate to pno then head cc.
Request them periodically till they remove late payment on credit history. But all depends on SBI.

jr001

TF Buzz
If late payment is near by date then you can request to SBI nodal team. If they denied escalate to pno then head cc.
Request them periodically till they remove late payment on credit history. But all depends on SBI.
I couldn't find the nodal officer mail id for loans. Can you please help me getting it ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Because of a medical emergency and a delay in salary credit, my SBI Car Loan EMI has become overdue. Is there a method to eliminate this late payment from my CIBIL report? Should I reach out to the Nodal Officer or someone else? Note: Already paid the EMI and applicable charges.
How late was payment .