• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to purchase amazon gift card through CC

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to purchase amazon gift card through CC?
Tried amazon, paytm, magicpin, zingoy but no option to pay through CC.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Try your luck with this link
Using Gyftr, Amazon for all GC purchases via CC.
Works seamlessly!
But they are charging extra for amazon gift card. Extra 141 for 6000 amazon gift card.

Does Axis Ace give Edge Reward points? If yes, then only you will get any benefits.
Ps how the hell do you add a new credit card to amazon? Wtf? There's no option to add, it's stuck to my amazon pay, if I go to default purchase options I can only remove my existing amzon pay card but no option to add a new card for payments

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ps how the hell do you add a new credit card to amazon? Wtf? There's no option to add, it's stuck to my amazon pay, if I go to default purchase options I can only remove my existing amzon pay card but no option to add a new card for payments

I just tried adding a new card for purchasing Amazon GV and it wasn't allowing me. So, I purchased Swiggy Gift Card and added the new card and it worked. Now I can use that card to purchase Amazon GV also.

In short buy some random stuff and add the new card and then cancel the order. Now use the new card for purchasing Amazon GV.