• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to know which Privy League variant our account is in Kotak Bank

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Check variant of debit card or call CC. Also their welcome email to Privy League program shall mention the variant.
I never raised a request for the Debit card and was using a virtual one only.
I got this last Sept.

"Thank you for being our valued customer. Basis your balances across accounts and investments maintained with us, we invite you to join an upgraded banking experience through our Privy League Optima Programme for the privileged few."
I have an upgrade offer for White LTF* with an asterisk saying till I am a Privy League member, When I search online I see to have White as LTF I need to have Privy League Platinum.
And there is no Privy League Optima Programme on the Kotak website.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I never raised a request for the Debit card and was using a virtual one only.
I got this last Sept.

"Thank you for being our valued customer. Basis your balances across accounts and investments maintained with us, we invite you to join an upgraded banking experience through our Privy League Optima Programme for the privileged few."
I have an upgrade offer for White LTF* with an asterisk saying till I am a Privy League member, When I search online I see to have White as LTF I need to have Privy League Platinum.
And there is no Privy League Optima Programme on the Kotak website.
Prior to May,

Neon was known as Prima
Platinum was known as Optima
Black was known as Insignia

They must probably sent you an email with them old format. You hold the Privy Platinum for sure which comes with a LTF White. We hold it too.

You can apply for a new LED Privy platinum DC from the betbanking which would also be free of cost. It comes with much higher spending limit.

Check this thread -

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Prior to May,

Neon was known as Prima
Platinum was known as Optima
Black was known as Insignia

They must probably sent you an email with them old format. You hold the Privy Platinum for sure which comes with a LTF White. We hold it too.

You can apply for a new LED Privy platinum DC from the betbanking which would also be free of cost. It comes with much higher spending limit.

Check this thread -

The only confusing thing is I rarely use my Kotak account and have nearly double digits in my Saving account of Kotak as I don't use it at all.
I do have an old Paid(fee I think 500+ taxes or something) Kotak League Credit card with an 11 Lakhs cc limit.
Now I am not sure why they have given me privy league platinum and it may be they can revert anytime or something.
SO I am confused whether to updated my League card to white card or not.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The only confusing thing is I rarely use my Kotak account and have nearly double digits in my Saving account of Kotak as I don't use it at all.
I do have an old Paid(fee I think 500+ taxes or something) Kotak League Credit card with an 11 Lakhs cc limit.
Now I am not sure why they have given me privy league platinum and it may be they can revert anytime or something.
SO I am confused whether to updated my League card to white card or not.
If the system has offered you the Privy invite, there is no harm in taking it. Offcourse, you'll have to keep some TRV. But there is no mab for platinum. So worst to worst they will downgrade Platinum to Neon and then charge non maintenance charges.

Many here have reported that it takes years for that to happen.

It's up to you too decide whether to stick to league or to get white. Both don't offer any rewards but white is certainly premium compared to league which is entry level.

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If the system has offered you the Privy invite, there is no harm in taking it. Offcourse, you'll have to keep some TRV. But there is no mab for platinum. So worst to worst they will downgrade Platinum to Neon and then charge non maintenance charges.

Many here have reported that it takes years for that to happen.

It's up to you too decide whether to stick to league or to get white. Both don't offer any rewards but white is certainly premium compared to league which is entry level.
I actually already accepted the privy league in Sept 2022, I don't want to pay for League CC but its always good to have a Kotak card (mostly my mom uses it sometimes for online offers) so was thinking of opting for an upgrade offer to white (LTF* till I am Privy Platinum), Only thing is I am not sure when they can downgrade me and then I don't want to pay 3000 for this bullshit card. I already Have Magnus, Diners Black, Standard Chartered Ultimate, and many more CC with me.
If it's free then it's appealing to move to White.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I actually already accepted the privy league in Sept 2022, I don't want to pay for League CC but its always good to have a Kotak card (mostly my mom uses it sometimes for online offers) so was thinking of opting for an upgrade offer to white (LTF* till I am Privy Platinum), Only thing is I am not sure when they can downgrade me and then I don't want to pay 3000 for this bullshit card. I already Have Magnus, Diners Black, Standard Chartered Ultimate, and many more CC with me.
If it's free then it's appealing to move to White.
If I were in your place, I would have got white and then in case I didn't keep privy platinum later, then I would try to change to Zen or something via retention team ;)

talkwithfino

TF Premier
How to know which Privy League variant our account is in Kotak Bank?
I didn't find anything on the app or net banking.
Just to ask...
Kotak Net Banking doesn't have theme change or mentioned anywhere about the Program name .... like in Hdfc Preferred is yellow, in Icici Privilege is Maroon and in Axis they write beside the Axis logo (Priority/ Burgundy)...
How is Kotak Net Banking?

Can anyone pls share a screenshot of Kotak Privy League Netbanking ( pls keep in mind to hide any important details )

Edit - @AJ331 I don't have a Kotak Account; so asked

Last edited:

AJ331

TF Select
Just to ask...
Kotak Net Banking doesn't have theme change or mentioned anywhere about the Program name .... like in Hdfc Preferred is yellow, in Icici Privilege is Maroon and in Axis they write beside the Axis logo (Priority/ Burgundy)...
How is Kotak Net Banking?

Can anyone pls share a screenshot of Kotak Privy League Netbanking ( pls keep in mind to hide any important details )
please check your monthly statement, it will mention Privy League variant if you are a privy customer