• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit

Mr. Aman

TF Select
Hlo guy's
I'm holding hdfc bank credit card form last 16 months but I'll didn't receive a limit enhancement offer I'll you that card well
my limit on that card is 50k . at the same I'll have axis Bank credit Card is with 200k limit
how can I' increase my limit any email id to write mails or any of your experiences .

dominic1229

TF Premier
Hdfc accepts amex card for le

Le depends on that amex card limit too.

How much on amex,hdfc cards?
My AmEx limit is same as my HDFC. 6L on ICICI cards and 5L on IndusInd but as per this thread, HDFC doesn't consider ICICI or IndusInd. I got my first AmEx in May and I will ask them for LE after 6 months (As per many other threads here, AmEx has a good chance to increase LE). Then, I will use the upgraded limit statement to approach HDFC for LE.

Walter tried this almost a month ago. So, curious to know his outcome.
cc: @Walter White

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
My AmEx limit is same as my HDFC. 6L on ICICI cards and 5L on IndusInd but as per this thread, HDFC doesn't consider ICICI or IndusInd. I got my first AmEx in May and I will ask them for LE after 6 months (As per many other threads here, AmEx has a good chance to increase LE). Then, I will use the upgraded limit statement to approach HDFC for LE.

Walter tried this almost a month ago. So, curious to know his outcome.
cc: @Walter White
Bhai ho gya tha mera but danda bahut dena padta hai inhe. Har baar sochta hun ki thoda politely deal karunga but har baar majboor karte hai yeh log. Gaali khaaye bina inse kuch nhi hota. Main mails bhi nhi share kar sakta yaha nhi toh report ho jayenge.

Baaki mera thread hai is topic pe jisme non-explicit way me sab explain kiya hai maine. 🤣

Last edited:

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hdfc accepts amex card for le

Le depends on that amex card limit too.

How much on amex,hdfc cards?
Reverse question.

Does Amex accepts HDFC limit and increase the limit.

I have Amex Plat travel that has limit of 3.76L, and HDFC Infinia with 25L limit. Will Amex increase the limit basis HDFC limit?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
i got moneyback plus with 3 l limit
i want to upgrade it to regalia is that possible?
Didn't you create a thread about this a while back? At that time, I did warn you that HDFC would offer you the MoneyBack card first, but I advised against accepting it. I suggested waiting for better offers. 🤣 I even told you that you would end up asking similar questions once you got the MoneyBack card. 🤣

Since you have recently obtained this card, how do you expect HDFC to upgrade it to any other variant in such a short span? It hasn't even been a month yet. They aren't known for being particularly generous. 🤣 Learn to have some patience, as you still have a long way to go.

@S S V do you remember something?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Didn't you create a thread about this a while back? At that time, I did warn you that HDFC would offer you the MoneyBack card first, but I advised against accepting it. I suggested waiting for better offers. 🤣 I even told you that you would end up asking similar questions once you got the MoneyBack card. 🤣

Since you have recently obtained this card, how do you expect HDFC to upgrade it to any other variant in such a short span? It hasn't even been a month yet. They aren't known for being particularly generous. 🤣 Learn to have some patience, as you still have a long way to go.

Yaaa..Yaaaa. Young rushing blood , I suppose . They will learn the hard way..Let them..A smart guy leverages others experience and knowledge.. what else to say??

D

Deleted member 16965

This is what I told in one of the threads that one should control his Chull while applying for credit cards.