• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes Bank Credit Card LTF?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
So I am being offered Yes Prosperity and Prosperity Plus for 399+GST. Are these cards worth it? Is there any other way to get these LTF? I have other better cards. If there's a better way let me know.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
So I am being offered Yes Prosperity and Prosperity Plus for 399+GST. Are these cards worth it? Is there any other way to get these LTF? I have other better cards. If there's a better way let me know.
You can get it LTF if your company is in their list.
Just enter your company name and when you get the card list to choose from, it will show that it will be LTF or not.
If you are lucky enough then it will show LTF.

If you want to know more you can refer to earlier thread in Yes bank credit card list posted by @Selva I guess.
Moderators can check that thread and plz look into this and help closing the extra thread.

TF Ace
TF Family
Refer this post and thread: