• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SC credit card?

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hi..
Please suggest me how can i get SC credit card as i unable to get this in my city.
Is there any tricks or tips to get SC card ?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks. The person was adamant that SC won't issue cards to self employed without a long terms relationship. So have opened their top tier account by depositing 50 lakhs. Let's see if they issue one. The branch manager promised any card I like after 45 days.
Happy to report that SC kept their promise. My Titanium card has been approved and is now showing on the app! Credit limit is a bit on the low side at 5 lakhs but still reasonable as a start. It took about 2 weeks. The day after they submitted my application, I received a declined email but the BM said not to worry as she had secured a special approval. I was skeptical but it was indeed approved. So depositing a reasonable amount is a good way for a self employed person to get a SC card. If only AU can do the same.
Now hoping to get their Smart card as well. Can someone explain the process to get a second card? I had read that it is quite easy once you have the first one.
So SC is much better for me than HDFC and AU. Even Kotak is great.
@Kakollu_44 @deep@vie

helloworld

TF Legend
Happy to report that SC kept their promise. My Titanium card has been approved and is now showing on the app! Credit limit is a bit on the low side at 5 lakhs but still reasonable as a start. It took about 2 weeks. The day after they submitted my application, I received a declined email but the BM said not to worry as she had secured a special approval. I was skeptical but it was indeed approved. So depositing a reasonable amount is a good way for a self employed person to get a SC card. If only AU can do the same.
Now hoping to get their Smart card as well. Can someone explain the process to get a second card? I had read that it is quite easy once you have the first one.
So SC is much better for me than HDFC and AU. Even Kotak is great.
@Kakollu_44 @deep@vie

Click 'Apply Now' -> Select 'Yes' as existing customer -> Enter existing card details and pay Rs. 1 -> Done. Your new card will be approved and dispatched.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Click 'Apply Now' -> Select 'Yes' as existing customer -> Enter existing card details and pay Rs. 1 -> Done. Your new card will be approved and dispatched.
This should be done on their website and after logging in or on the link to apply for a fresh card? In addition, how long should one wait after the first card is issued before applying? I haven’t even received the card yet. It is simply showing on the app. Would it be better to wait like 3 months at least?

helloworld

TF Legend
This should be done on their website and after logging in or on the link to apply for a fresh card? In addition, how long should one wait after the first card is issued before applying? I haven’t even received the card yet. It is simply showing on the app. Would it be better to wait like 3 months at least?

not needed, suggestion wait till its delivery, activate, and do test transaction. Immediately next day apply as fresh card but choose above mentioned options.
There is no cool-down in SC.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
On the app when I click see card details, my card is shown as Premium Super Value Titanium Card (P). However when I click on 'manage card usage', it shows World Mastercard for Business with a different photo. Is this normal?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My application got rejected on applying online, now thru offline process it's approved.

If anyone needs to apply SC card based on card to card basis, dm me your details, will pass on to SC agent, they will process offline....for easy approval.
🙃 Dm bro

helloworld

TF Legend
Just did as you said. Received a message that application was submitted. I thought it would be instantly generated. What happens now?
within 2 working days it will be approved unless limit issue (Ultimate required 3/4L limit), card will be delivered soon as per your location. Just have to wait for the update message.