• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis Magnus LTF?

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
@Wealth is my birth right!

Is it possible to get Axis Magnus LTF if I don't hold an Axis Account?

My CTC is 31+ and I have multiple credit cards i.e., Amex Gold Charge (LTF) with 25 Lacs, ICICI (LTF) with 12 Lacs, HDFC DCB(LTF) with 11 lacs, and Citi Reward with 6.59 Lacs.
I can't move my salary account from ICICI since wealth+salary.

Would appreciate if someone can help getting the same.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
True, the salary credit wont be net 3 lacs.

I'm an American Express employee and charge cards are spend driven product, more you use it, more you can spend. I have spend upto 25 lacs easily in the past, therefore, that's the approved amount upto which i can use my charge card. You can always call customer service and ask them to check for you how much you can use your charge card.

And, that's why I dont pay any membership fee either.
Ok
But the issue with charge cards is that you won’t be able to use it for c2c . I have a paid Amex GC too, last I checked my shadow limit I was able that approved purchase of about 17 lakhs , but not sure what is the exact credit limit .

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It won’t be possible now , as the offer is valid till 31st May only and atleast 1 salary credit is required also assuming 31+ that you mentioned is yearly package so net 3 lakh plus criteria would also not get fulfilled .
BTW how do you know that Amex gold charge limit is 25 lakhs ? As it’s a charge card and not credit card
there is a way to know limit, i have seen in some youtube video.
login to web platform then there is a section to know spending power, there after few hit & trial you will get to know ur limit.

Last edited:

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
Yeah I have checked my shadow limit from there , but it requires lot of trials .
Still exact limit is unknown
You will not find out cause its spend based so it increase and varies based on your pmt history. Check my spend on Web doesnt give you the exact amount, only customer care can tell you the max amount you can use but that too they wont confirm unless you tell them how much you plan to spend first and then they check only that amount.

the average limit that i have is around 11 lacs on any card except Citi which is 6.59 surprisingly and their customer care is shit. so i may have chance of getting paid magnus easily but LTF seems out of question.

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
What if someone moves to axis salary account, get the magnus LTF and then close the salary account... Will it work
if there's no credit into salary account, all privileges go away and account turn into savings account. so, if your card is not LTF till that time then it will be paid only.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
You will not find out cause its spend based so it increase and varies based on your pmt history. Check my spend on Web doesnt give you the exact amount, only customer care can tell you the max amount you can use but that too they wont confirm unless you tell them how much you plan to spend first and then they check only that amount.

the average limit that i have is around 11 lacs on any card except Citi which is 6.59 surprisingly and their customer care is shit. so i may have chance of getting paid magnus easily but LTF seems out of question.
Paid Magnus is easy to get , one can get it with 4 lakhs limit on any card .
LTF Magnus there is a offer currently going on if you have burgundy salary account with net 3 lakhs salary deposit then can get Magnus LTF
Also if you have a axis card with 2 lakhs limit , you can get paid Magnus

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
Paid Magnus is easy to get , one can get it with 4 lakhs limit on any card .
LTF Magnus there is a offer currently going on if you have burgundy salary account with net 3 lakhs salary deposit then can get Magnus LTF
Also if you have a axis card with 2 lakhs limit , you can get paid Magnus
Seems like it, spoke to a credit card rep from Axis Bank, he offered the Paid Magnus but for LTF, he said he'll check and get back since bank is not giving it to anyone.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
@Wealth is my birth right!

Is it possible to get Axis Magnus LTF if I don't hold an Axis Account?

My CTC is 31+ and I have multiple credit cards i.e., Amex Gold Charge (LTF) with 25 Lacs, ICICI (LTF) with 12 Lacs, HDFC DCB(LTF) with 11 lacs, and Citi Reward with 6.59 Lacs.
I can't move my salary account from ICICI since wealth+salary.

Would appreciate if someone can help getting the same.
Hello man, how did you get Amex Gold Charge LTF? Any help is much appreciated!