• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert Paid Eterna to LTF

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi All,

Heard from one of the trusted source , BOB is converting Eterna to LTF even if your ITR is not 30 Lakh .
Request all Eterna card holder to give it a try.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Should I activate the card. Can someone help. I already have axis reserve which provides better value than this card ?
If I were you, I would not. Considering once I activate, they will charge fees. But then also, what happened to the old card. Is it still functional. If they have marked it as deactivated. Then you should activate this otherwise you loose this CC account, (I think)

nishank

TF Select
If I were you, I would not. Considering once I activate, they will charge fees. But then also, what happened to the old card. Is it still functional. If they have marked it as deactivated. Then you should activate this otherwise you loose this CC account, (I think)
This is the first time issue of the BOB card. I have no preexisting relationship

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then don't activate (if you are hardcore LTF fan like me). If you are okay to pay Annual Fees, maybe you can think. But then depends on what other cards you hold.
I have a question to ask. Which all cards you have which you didn't activated because they were not LTF?
Which card you closed after first year as they were FYF? :cool: :cool:

rishis90

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
anyone managed to get Eterna LTF ? they are not giving the ltf instead for spend based waiver along with 1 year strict completion of current card, this is so ridiculous . Anyway to bypass these?

Let me know your experiences on eterna LTF or even paid

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
anyone managed to get Eterna LTF ? they are not giving the ltf instead for spend based waiver along with 1 year strict completion of current card, this is so ridiculous . Anyway to bypass these?

Let me know your experiences on eterna LTF or even paid
Send mail for card closure
You card is converted to LTF by retention team