• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to convert my bob eterna mastercard to visa infinite?

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
i have a bob eterna mastercard world but i can't access 080 lounge t1 blr through that so i want to convert it to visa infinite. i have two add on cards also and i want to change them too. pls suggest how to do it and if anyone has done this before, tell me too.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
i have a bob eterna mastercard world but i can't access 080 lounge t1 blr through that so i want to convert it to visa infinite. i have two add on cards also and i want to change them too. pls suggest how to do it and if anyone has done this before, tell me too
They will need a strong valid reason to do that. You can actually call the customer care and ask for it because your case is definitely valid. You can tell that you couldn't access the said lounge due to mastercard variant not eligible and were very dissappointed so you now want the Visa infinite variant.
I have converted my HDFC Millennia Visa variant to Diners club network like that.
HDFC Millenia Visa variant provides lounge access in very less cities when compared to the HDFC Diners Club variant.

JhonWixx

TF Buzz
They will need a strong valid reason to do that. You can actually call the customer care and ask for it because your case is definitely valid. You can tell that you couldn't access the said lounge due to mastercard variant not eligible and were very dissappointed so you now want the Visa infinite variant.
I have converted my HDFC Millennia Visa variant to Diners club network like that.
HDFC Millenia Visa variant provides lounge access in very less cities when compared to the HDFC Diners Club variant.
can you please share the mail which you sent to HDFC? I also want to change millenia to Diners Club Variant.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
can you please share the mail which you sent to HDFC? I also want to change millenia to Diners Club Variant.
just call customer care and ask for network franchise change, I did that and received card within 5 days (Millennia mc to visa)

remember that diners will have acceptance issues offline

insight

TF Ace
i have a bob eterna mastercard world but i can't access 080 lounge t1 blr through that so i want to convert it to visa infinite. i have two add on cards also and i want to change them too. pls suggest how to do it and if anyone has done this before, tell me too.
Is this still the case for all "premium" DCs? Visa vs MC?

AXIS: I had a Visa Priority Platinum DC and was issued a Burgundy MC DC.