• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert BOB Select card into LTF?

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear friends,
How I can convert BOB select card (more than 1-year-old) into an LTF card? also, can I apply for 2nd BOB card if already hold one BOB card?
Please do the needful.
Thanks,

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear friends,
How I can convert BOB select card (more than 1-year-old) into an LTF card? also, can I apply for 2nd BOB card if already hold one BOB card?
Please do the needful.
Thanks,
You won't get it directly.
You have 3 option

1. Close the card and apply again under LTF offer.

2. Convert the existing card to some other variant that's being issued LTF.

3. Drop a threatening/requesting mail to the customer care asking to convert the card LTF as it is being now issued LTF and if not converted to LTF you might have to close it.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@db24 did you try the conversion? I too got paid select card in 2021 and want it to be converted to LTF or close..
They have upgraded my card to Eterna as they were not agreed to convert paid Select to LTF, I did not want to close hence I accepted the upgrade, so far my spending on Eterna is already crossed 2.5 lacs marks (annual fee waiver criteria matched) hence card is free to me till Sept 2024 (will review at that time now)

They have upgraded my card to Eterna as they were not agreed to convert paid Select to LTF, I did not want to close hence I accepted the upgrade, so far my spending on Eterna is already crossed 2.5 lacs marks (annual fee waiver criteria matched) hence card is free to me till Sept 2024 (will review at that time now)
To who did you mail and what did you mail can you tell me what limit you had before?