• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert BoB Easy Credit Card to LTF

Hi I have a BoB Easy Credit Card at the moment the limit is very low at 25K also it is not LTF. Can anyone suggest on how I can increase the limit and also to convert it to LTF. Which email should I contact and is it possible to upgrade the card also?

I have ICICI card with 5.1L limit is there anyway by which I can ask them to match this limit?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi I have a BoB Easy Credit Card at the moment the limit is very low at 25K also it is not LTF. Can anyone suggest on how I can increase the limit and also to convert it to LTF. Which email should I contact and is it possible to upgrade the card also?

I have ICICI card with 5.1L limit is there anyway by which I can ask them to match this limit?
Just shoot a mail at conversions@bobfinancial.com and convert it to some other card LTF as 5he offer is still going on. For your limit , you can get easy rupay , select , or premier visa/rupay

Collector_sahab

TF Premier

When did you apply this card ?