• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change RM in HDFC

IronMan

TF Buzz
Hello

I want to change my RM in HDFC because provided RM is virtual and i want a physical RM .. Reason behind that is i want my family members to be added in my portfolio

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello

I want to change my RM in HDFC because provided RM is virtual and i want a physical RM .. Reason behind that is i want my family members to be added in my portfolio
i had the same problem, but my virtual rm did the task for me. all online process.

still if you want to change rm, you will have to visit home branch and ask the manager to assign an rm for you. that's what my branch ppl told me.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I faced the same issue. Just keep BM's number handy. Then see how fast RM works, I had exactly same issue for adding members to preferred family.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I faced the same issue. Just keep BM's number handy. Then see how fast RM works, I had exactly same issue for adding members to preferred family.
how did you get to know that your family members are added to your group? can you check on the app/netbanking? my rm said that the process has been initiated but no confirmation yet.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am trying to add people to my family group. It been 2 months and its not done yet.
Sometimes it feels like HDFC services is a joke. :|

ltf4ever

TF Ace
sorry for bothering bro, but can you tell the process and did you need to visit branch to add your family members?
my RM upgraded my family to preferred, but I think she ran away before adding them to the group. not responding over emails and phone!