• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Mobile Number change

ccdc

TF Ace
Is there any way to change mobile number in hdfc bank which involves not visiting the branch? My RM is asking me to visit branch and do biometric. Can it be done online or can i send scanned copy of form to RM on whatsapp? Just dont want to visit branch.

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
HDFC is namesake private but functions as public sector banks only, short answer : you've to visit branch.

PS: Saying with only having HDFC credit card and not bank account.

Last edited:

Yeat

TF Buzz
Is there any way to change mobile number in hdfc bank which involves not visiting the branch? My RM is asking me to visit branch and do biometric. Can it be done online or can i send scanned copy of form to RM on whatsapp? Just dont want to visit branch.
Can change it through ATM if you have debit card

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can change the mobile number through internet banking. You will get the option to change mobile number under profile. You have to do aadhar kyc verification also.

You can change the mobile number through internet banking. You will get the option to change mobile number under profile. You have to do aadhar kyc verification also.
If I change my mobile no in hdfc bank is it gonna affect my banking experience like... I will recieve msg or otps on my old no or some other kind of issues....?