Axis Atlas How long to wait before applying for 4th Axis card?

I have 3 Axis cards currently
- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

The last card I got was Reserve in mid May. When in July I applied for a 4th (Samsung Infinite) via Vimal (offline), it got rejected without a clear reason (they just said "internal policy" but CIBIL shows a check so 🤷‍♂️). My best guess is the cool down period after the last card or something specific reg. Samsung Infinite.

Now, considering the devaluation starting 1 Sep, I'd like to get the Atlas card but am not sure if it'll get rejected again. How long should I wait to apply and should I do it online / offline? Is it possible to "upgrade" my Vistara Infinite to Atlas (and keep both) - did this for Reserve earlier. I want to avoid another failed application that hits CIBIL.

When I try "Apply Now" via the Axis mobile app, it says "We're sorry! It looks like your account is not active or we do not support your account type. Please contact your nearest branch to activate it."

Thanks!

amitr29

- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

The last card I got was Reserve in mid May. When in July I applied for a 4th (Samsung Infinite) via Vimal (offline), it got rejected without a clear reason (they just said "internal policy" but CIBIL shows a check so 🤷‍♂️). My best guess is the cool down period after the last card or something specific reg. Samsung Infinite.

Now, considering the devaluation starting 1 Sep, I'd like to get the Atlas card but am not sure if it'll get rejected again. How long should I wait to apply and should I do it online / offline? Is it possible to "upgrade" my Vistara Infinite to Atlas (and keep both) - did this for Reserve earlier. I want to avoid another failed application that hits CIBIL.

When I try "Apply Now" via the Axis mobile app, it says "We're sorry! It looks like your account is not active or we do not support your account type. Please contact your nearest branch to activate it."

Thanks!
90 Days

CardSeeker

- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

Thanks!
Actually There is no time frame for axis credit cards

luku

Pre-approved offer shows after 90 days in mobile app. If you apply within 90 days of your previous card though online they will reject normally. No idea about offline application.

In my case, it is not showing up.

App is saying "We're sorry! It looks like your account is not active or we do not support your account type. Please contact your nearest branch to activate it."

Actually There is no time frame for axis credit cards
There are several threads on TF itself of there being a cool down period. It's just unclear whether its 90 days or 6 months or something in between. Also, there appears to be some variation in whether one applies online or offline or via pre approved offer or via upgrade.

CardSeeker

There are several threads on TF itself of there being a cool down period. It's just unclear whether its 90 days or 6 months or something in between. Also, there appears to be some variation in whether one applies online or offline or via pre approved offer or via upgrade.
Ignore others

Myself applied for 4 times in the span of 2 months

3 times rejected

4th time Approved

Gap between last two applications is 3 Or 4 Days Only

Pankhuri

Yeh sirf offline ke liye hai online mat karna 😄
Axis ka kuch pta nahi hai. I asked over email that now since you are offering me Magnus upgrade, if I happen to get offer of ace on gpay, would it rejected because my last rejection was just 40-50 days ago or would the application go through. Their reply we can't really say, try it out.

sksameerpatels

- Vistara Infinite
- Magnus
- Reserve

Thanks!

• Screenshot_20230825_171551_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230825_171551_X.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 65

Axis ka kuch pta nahi hai. I asked over email that now since you are offering me Magnus upgrade, if I happen to get offer of ace on gpay, would it rejected because my last rejection was just 40-50 days ago or would the application go through. Their reply we can't really say, try it out.
Pre-approved hoga toh instant mil jayega warna offline apply karo