• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how is your experience with complimentary vHealth Subscription from IDFC?

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
online doctor consultation: Doctor never gets assigned on appointment. So useless it is.
Health checkup: I used there complimentary health checkup and it works fine. They create a coupon which you can use to avail health checkup.

yolofino

TF Premier
online doctor consultation: Doctor never gets assigned on appointment. So useless it is.
Health checkup: I used there complimentary health checkup and it works fine. They create a coupon which you can use to avail health checkup.
Same, but I availed it last year.

This year, IDFC didn't sent me any voucher or welcome kit, I think they have discontinued it. Have emailed them, it's been more than a week, they haven't responded to me yet.

PS - vHealth subscription is complementary for the Woman First account variant. I'm talking about this, not about the other banking programs.

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same, but I availed it last year.

This year, IDFC didn't sent me any voucher or welcome kit, I think they have discontinued it. Have emailed them, it's been more than a week, they haven't responded to me yet.

PS - vHealth subscription is complementary for the Woman First account variant. I'm talking about this, not about the other banking programs.
Health checkup voucher is only for first year as far as i remember. Please let me know what reply you get from idfc.