• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FREE Amazon Prime for 1 year with IDFC Debit cards | for newly opened accounts

photon21

TF Buzz
Recently opened IDFC Savings account.
Saw this offer by chance on their website.

Get 1 year Free Amazon Prime Subscription after doing 3 transactions >250 on your IDFC Debit Card.

Drop an email to the customer care after completing 3 transactions, coz they never inform you !!

I have gotten a response that the Offer code will be shared in 30 days.

Note- Offer is valid for recently opened accounts only (60 days of opening)

Last edited:

Nemesis

TF Premier
Recently opened IDFC Savings account.
Saw this offer by chance on their website.

Get 1 year Free Amazon Prime Subscription after doing 3 transactions >250 on your IDFC Debit Card.

Drop an email to the customer care after completing 3 transactions, coz they never inform you !!

I have gotten a response that the Offer code will be shared in 30 days.

Subject to salary credits? Do you hold salary account with them?

photon21

TF Buzz
Mailed customer care, they responded that I will receive the voucher within 30 days. Will wait and folllow up.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thnks for sharing this. One thing..
Under terms and condition its written only valid transactions done under 60 days of account opening. Can you please add "valid for for new accounts" in the title too? Thanks

photon21

TF Buzz
they told me that the offer has expired
Gosh. They replied the same thing to me just now. Even though in the same mail chain, there is a reply from their side stating that they will share the code within 30 days.

Stupid bank, going back on its words. Have taken down the link also from their website.

Have forwarded the mail to PNO and have written harsh words like morally corrupt and that IDFC has no integrity left 🙄

Though I know nothing will happen, but feels good to kinda vent to higher ups.

codenerd

TF Ace
Gosh. They replied the same thing to me just now. Even though in the same mail chain, there is a reply from their side stating that they will share the code within 30 days.

Stupid bank, going back on its words. Have taken down the link also from their website.

Have forwarded the mail to PNO and have written harsh words like morally corrupt and that IDFC has no integrity left 🙄

Tweet bro. Everything will happen then. Tried that many times and almost everytime it works.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Any update on this bro?