• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Indusind iOS users are surviving?

asahi

TF Premier
Yesterday I opened a account & installed the App. Then the nightmare started, almost every crucial feature ain't working at all. For every thing there this is, go to error prompt "Sorry! We could not process your request currently. Please try again."

Tried registering for bhim upi: error couldn't send sms try again.
Tried seeing my cvv & expiry: error.
Tried registering face id: error.
Tried adding beneficiary: error.
one time transfers: error
Tried complaining to customer care: they're not understanding anything & has zero knowledge about indusInd bank products, services & issues.

I don't know about Android but iOS app is nightmare for sure

Last edited:
Indeed, they do. However, that depends on the code you have applied and the debit card you are using for payment. Keep in mind that you need to grant them access to your email and SMS in order to receive the cashback provided by Mobikwik.
Fullpay is very sketchy I would say, works 2/5 times for me. Any other code?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Before commenting on this thread, I don't believe you have the right. It would be best if you first create an account, experience our situation, and then you'll be welcome to comment. 🤭
I wholeheartedly welcome your comment..
but I can't imagine how lucky I was after my Legend card application got rejected.. and can't laugh enough by looking at all these sad stories of the exsting holders...
Please let me have fun. don't ban me from IndusInd threads...please ..please.,,,please...... I am having funnnnnn...

1693216959013.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I wholeheartedly welcome your comment..
but I can't imagine how lucky I was after my Legend card application got rejected.. and can't laugh enough by looking at all these sad stories of the exsting holders...
Please let me have fun. don't ban me from IndusInd threads...please ..please.,,,please...... I am having funnnnnn...

1693216959013.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are allowed to have your fun, but no more smart comments at our expense. 😂

JethalalGada

TF Premier
Before commenting on this thread, I don't believe you have the right. It would be best if you first create an account, experience our situation, and then you'll be welcome to comment. 🤭
Merko apna dukh yaad aa gya ye padh ke. I had indusind account with credit card, one day I went to indusind branch and closed my indusind account. Merko kya pata tha vo din mera akhri din tha indusind app ka, maine credit card close nahi karwaya fir bhi app chalna bandh ho gya uske baad 3 mahine indusind ke sath calls pe mails pe khelne ke baad app chala aaj bhi aasu aa jaate hai vo din yaad karke. :')