• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How I managed to get almost 82 percent off while dining at the ITC Royal Bengal Grand Market Pavilion Restaurant

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFC members,
I recently shared my invoice from my last visit to the ITC Royal Bengal Grand Market Pavilion restaurant on Twitter. During my visit, I received an almost 82% discount on a bill for a weekend buffet for four people, which generated a lot of interest from people who asked how I managed to get the discount.
So, I'm sharing the details here.
The cost of a weekend buffet for four people at the ITC Royal Bengal Grand Market Pavilion was Rs. 7196.00. To get the discount, I used a 50% off voucher for the food bill, which I received from the IndusInd Bank Heritage Metal Credit Card's ITC Culinaire Membership Package.
This brought the cost down to Rs. 3598 + taxes = Rs. 4245.64.
Screenshot_20230304_231145_Drive.jpg

itc eazydiners.png

Then, I paid Rs. 4245.64/- using the EazyDiner app and applied the IndusInd Bank Heritage Metal Credit Card dining discount offer (Rs. 3000 off every 6 months), which brought the bill down to Rs. 1280/-, resulting in an almost 82% discount.

However, there is a catch. Some ITC hotels may not allow you to use a 50% discount voucher if you book a table with EazyDiner.
In that case, you have to find something to solve this problem. 😉

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello TFC members,
I recently shared my invoice from my last visit to the ITC Royal Bengal Grand Market Pavilion restaurant on Twitter. During my visit, I received an almost 82% discount on a bill for a weekend buffet for four people, which generated a lot of interest from people who asked how I managed to get the discount.
The cost of a weekend buffet for four people at the ITC Royal Bengal Grand Market Pavilion was Rs. 7196.00. To get the discount, I used a 50% off voucher for the food bill, which I received from the IndusInd Bank Heritage Metal Credit Card's ITC Culinaire Membership Package.

itc eazydiners.png

Then, I paid Rs. 4245.64/- using the EazyDiner app and applied the IndusInd Bank Heritage Metal Credit Card dining discount offer (Rs. 3000 off every 6 months), which brought the bill down to Rs. 1280/-, resulting in an almost 82% discount.

However, there is a catch. Some ITC hotels may not allow you to use a 50% discount voucher if you book a table with EazyDiner.
Thanks I am having a booking for coming Sunday 4ppl for ITC grand chola luckily i booked it by ITC app only
I have that Culinaire off voucher for 50% let me see whether they accept balance from green points

anevis

TF Buzz
You can not pay via eazydiner app if you don't have booking
he said some itc hotels approve easy diner and voucher. may be he edited after your post
In that case, you have to find something to solve this problem

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello TFC members,

itc eazydiners.png

So you booked table using EazyDiner app. Did you have to inform beforehand that you intend to use the voucher for settling the bill?

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 3 itc gift cards of Rs.1000 each. I want to avail buffet for 3 persons at ITC Royal Bengal. If I book table through eazydiner then can I redeem 3 gift cards and balance payment through eazydiner? Please reply.
You can not pay via eazydiner app if you don't have booking

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello TFC members,

itc eazydiners.png

Many restaurants will not allow you to club multiple discounts for one bill. But nice that they allowed you to do that.