• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How get maximum out of electricity bill?

Ekavya

TF Premier
My yearly electricity bill is near 1L (Joint family with 3 meters). So I choosed Axis ace to get 5% CB (5000 RS) per year. But now I can't pay my state's electricity bill through gpay on a monthly basis. (Contacted Gpay support and they confirmed that electricity board stopped issuing monthly bill on Gpay). But I can only pay monthly electricity bill. So can someone please suggest me a card / method to get maximum cashback out of this?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Take Amex MRCC / Gold and buy AGVs which can be used to pay electricity bills.

If you get 6k AGV per month using Amex Gold you'll get 1600 MR points which is worth 33p to 50p per point depending on your choice of redemption.

In case you want more information then please let me know.

You can also consider using my referral by which you can get bonus MR points + FYF MRCC / 1000 for 1st year Gold charge.

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
My yearly electricity bill is near 1L (Joint family with 3 meters). So I choosed Axis ace to get 5% CB (5000 RS) per year. But now I can't pay my state's electricity bill through gpay on a monthly basis. (Contacted Gpay support and they confirmed that electricity board stopped issuing monthly bill on Gpay). But I can only pay monthly electricity bill. So can someone please suggest me a card / method to get maximum cashback out of this?
If u are searching for monthly installment then there are very limited options ...