• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Electricity bill payment

Hemang

TF Premier
Bhaiyo JVVNL advance payment krne ni deta hai, bill generate hone ke baad hi we can pay at one go. Is there a way to pay part payment to get maximum reward?

Alex292929

TF Premier
Hi, is this business electricity bill? And how do you pay via Gpay? Can you please guide?
Yes business expenses.
I use each credit card only 2-3 times a year (in non-consecutive months) to avoid raising any red flags with the bank that might lead to card cancellation.
For the remaining months, I use other credit cards to make payments. When the bill is large, like 3 lakhs, I may pay 2 lakhs via net banking and 1 lakh using a credit card, or sometimes I pay the entire amount using net banking.

Alex292929

TF Premier
And how do you pay via Gpay?
You will nead an android phone for this as we can’t add Visa/Mastercard in IOS Gpay App.
1.Add your Visa/Mastercard via the top right profile option.
2. Go to the home page, select “Electricity,” enter the details, and pay with your credit card.

350modena

TF Buzz
You will nead an android phone for this as we can’t add Visa/Mastercard in IOS Gpay App.
1.Add your Visa/Mastercard via the top right profile option.
2. Go to the home page, select “Electricity,” enter the details, and pay with your credit card.
thanks. Let me try this and come back.

praful47

TF Ace
Yes same goes for me I have to pay the bill of 12k for 10k I use ace cc but for 2k I am not getting any option for partial payment of tppdl.
There are details given on the bill to pay via RTGS . Don't know it will allow partial payment or not .
Just check you have got option to pay via bank transfer