• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden ICICI LE

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get to 2L from 1.3L on coral rupay, didn't get limit increase on mmt duo.

And due to some miracle they don't give me apay cc, even when i get salary in icici bank account.

redcarpet

TF Premier
I got LE offer after 1.3yrs for the first time. However, they have my old salary in their database. Shall I ask for manual LE with latest payslips (double salary currently)? Will this guarantee I get more than the limit which is being offered right now?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We are in same boat, FYI my limit is Way less than yours and it's 15+years old card
Banks work in strange ways, lucky are those who are on its good side. I got that limit because it is the floor limit to issue Sapphirro card, else was stuck with 1L limit on my Amazon Pay ICICI card.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Yeh toh badi wali bejati hai.....Card cancellation ke liye CC ko bolo, they will surely come with more LE
Or I will just wait and ignore them. Next LE might be big. Earlier one was from 1.25L to 2.5L this year only in March 2023. And I even opened a Wealth management account this year and maintained balance for few months before investing it. ICICI is weird.

Last edited: