• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help with axis bank Rupay platinum debit card

hideaway

TF Premier
Hi am currently using Axis bank liberty debit card.
I lost the card and while checking for replacement i see these two rupay cards.
Also it shows as Fees is Zero.
Liberty annual charge is 236.

So i thought i will go with rupay card. What is the diiference between both the cards. One is Rupay Platinum and other is Rupay Republic Platinum.

1666960749562.png

Is it mentioned as Issuance charge is 0 or is it free for life time. ?
Account is salary account.

Which one should i go rupay platinum or rupay republic platinum.

So i thought i will go with rupay card. What is the diiference between both the cards. One is Rupay Platinum and other is Rupay Republic Platinum.

1666960749562.png

Axis rupay plantinum is a LTF debit card but online transactions are blocked for this card. you can only use it for cash withdrawals in atm.

1666960749562.png

take the rupay card with zero fees.

hideaway

TF Premier
the one mentioned as ATM card is actually rupay platinum.
Ok.

But these two i mentioned are different ones bro. You can see its mentioned as DI in name, Its known as Dual Interface. Meaning Contact and Contactless transactions. So its not just and ATM card.

I want to know the difference between Rupay Platinum and Rupay Republic Platinum..

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Ok.

But these two i mentioned are different ones bro. You can see its mentioned as DI in name, Its known as Dual Interface. Meaning Contact and Contactless transactions. So its not just and ATM card.

I want to know the difference between Rupay Platinum and Rupay Republic Platinum..
After rupay platinum the next superior is rupay select wellness, check with axis RM whether select wellness and republic are same

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Rupay platinum debit card is available only for salary account holders. Rupay atm card with zero fee is available for all. Republic one is for govt personnel. Go for it as it has higher insurance cover. Both are debit cards and not just atm cards @hideaway

Last edited:

sasha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think they are offerring Rupay Platinum for basic accounts. I have tried and debit card starting with 6521 issued. Waiting for physical Debit Card

Last edited: