• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help regarding unwanted loan

So I have recently applied for closure of Amazon pay later account of ₹5,000. I was expecting a message from axiom and I received a confusing message regarding more personal loan on existing account and a link and I clicked on the link to to check what is it and verified it with my another number which returned me with no offer as it was ofcourse not the registered number and then today I checked my spam and it showed me another message from axiom. I have not given them any details or filled any loan form or anything. I am kinda scared have they given me another personal loan. Is it just a spam and I am overthinking?

Attachments

• IMG_6967.jpeg
    IMG_6967.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Its just a general message they are sending to all..Ignore it..Check on amazon whwther the pay later is closed or not.
If closed then just chill.

Dont check unnecessary links...

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So I have recently applied for closure of Amazon pay later account of ₹5,000. I was expecting a message from axiom and I received a confusing message regarding more personal loan on existing account and a link and I clicked on the link to to check what is it and verified it with my another number which returned me with no offer as it was ofcourse not the registered number and then today I checked my spam and it showed me another message from axiom. I have not given them any details or filled any loan form or anything. I am kinda scared have they given me another personal loan. Is it just a spam and I am overthinking?
You should get a letter from Amazon such as follows -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808_220403_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_220403_Email.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 6