• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

help needed for United Airlines

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's great. I don't have a friend in the US who would share his CC details. I can manage to get an address only. But, I am assuming paying through Indian credit card wouldn't be an issue. If any one has booked their flight using Indian CC and been successful, kindly share your experience.
Indian cards don't work. You would need to find a US card or call customer care to book.

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So guys an update on how to use United Airlines for booking tickets.

Make sure in the billing address you mention the complete address of the US. You can mention your Indian Mobile Number but the BILLING address has to be from the US.

I used one card to make the payment and the whole thing went through smoothly. Because one is entering a billing address from the US. Visa didn't even request an OTP and payment just went through.

So in case anyone faces any Difficulty with the United airline booking. You can connect with me or go through this thread.

seekndestroy99

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So guys an update on how to use United Airlines for booking tickets.

Make sure in the billing address you mention the complete address of the US. You can mention your Indian Mobile Number but the BILLING address has to be from the US.

I used one card to make the payment and the whole thing went through smoothly. Because one is entering a billing address from the US. Visa didn't even request an OTP and payment just went through.

So in case anyone faces any Difficulty with the United airline booking. You can connect with me or go through this thread.
Thanks US Billing Address + Indian Phone number + Indian Card worked