• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Health Insurance for My Senior citizen parents

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
Hello

i am looking for health insurance policy for my senior citizen parents age 67 and 65. they already have policy of 6L from bank of baroda from chola MS. But i am looking for more health coverage for them. coverage should be 5 l or more and in reasonable premium rate under 25k. Can anyone suggest? Which policy is better? bank policy or company policy?

krishc

TF Ace
Hello

i am looking for health insurance policy for my senior citizen parents age 67 and 65. they already have policy of 6L from bank of baroda from chola MS. But i am looking for more health coverage for them. coverage should be 5 l or more and in reasonable premium rate under 25k. Can anyone suggest? Which policy is better? bank policy or company policy?
since they already have 6 lac basic insurance

maybe you can try top-up or super top-up insurances
manipal cigna is a good option in this space

alternatively you can also try to port the existing insurance with higher sum insured to an insurer of your choice
hdfc ergo optima secure 4x and tata aig medicare are good policies for senior citizens
although a bit expensive

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
since they already have 6 lac basic insurance

maybe you can try top-up or super top-up insurances
manipal cigna is a good option in this space

alternatively you can also try to port the existing insurance with higher sum insured to an insurer of your choice
hdfc ergo optima secure 4x and tata aig medicare are good policies for senior citizens
although a bit expensive
Its bank policy,so no company will agree to port and give higher insurance amount to senior citizens. have tried it and super top up premiums are nearly to premiums of general policies.