• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator

Charges and Welcome Benefits​

Joining Fees₹500 + GST
Welcome Benefits3 Months Swiggy One Membership
Annual Fees₹500 + GST
Annual Fee WaiverSpend ₹2L on your card in a year for an annual fee waiver.
Add-on FeesNIL
Card CategoryCashback
As you can see the joining fee is being compensated with a 3 months Swiggy One Membership which I would say is not clever on their part. The card could have been priced a bit higher and provided with a Swiggy One membership as long as the card is active.

Reward Rate​

Spends AreaCashbackCapping
Food ordering, Instamart, Dineout & Genie on Swiggy*10%Online Spends
(Apparel, Department Store, Electronics, Entertainment, Home Decor
Medical Stores & Pharmacies, Personal Care, Local Cabs, Pet Stores & Supplies & Discount Stores)
Online Spends
(Apparel, Department Store, Electronics, Entertainment, Home Decor
Medical Stores & Pharmacies, Personal Care, Local Cabs, Pet Stores & Supplies & Discount Stores)
5%Maximum discount of ₹1,500 per statement cycle.
Others1%Maximum discount of ₹500 per statement cycle.
  • *Cashback cannot be earned on transactions made using Swiggy Money Wallet, Swiggy Minis & Swiggy Liquor, and any other categories decided later (if any).
  • Only Selected merchants are valid for 5% cashback.
  • No cash back for transactions less than ₹100.
  • No cash back will be given for Fuel, Rent, EMI, Wallet Loads, Jewellery and Government transactions.
  • The cashback will always be rounded down to the nearest integer on every transaction.
  • Card Cashback will be auto-credited to the Swiggy Money account within 10 days of statement generation.
HDFC strangely haven’t clearly stated the name of the merchants eligible for the 5% cashback and will not give the customers confidence in doing any spending on that category.

Complete Article Link - https://www.technofino.in/hdfc-swiggy-credit-card-review/

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
are you running a food stall? really .. this is not that useful card..
anyway .. this is the answer youare looking for...

1703082989305.png
Thank you for the info and I don't run any food stall .it's for my friend cos they order from swiggy for tea and snacks for their employees

nangkong

TF Select
With this card, would I be able to avail discount offers exclusive to hdfc cards on purchases during sales on Amazon and during promotional periods on Apple's online store? I read somewhere online that co-branded cards do not get access to such offers. Is it true?

ABindal

TF Buzz
Hi, I applied for the card and got one, but found this card redundant.
If you have Airtel Axis and /or HSBC Cashback, this just sounds like a dumb card. Not worth the annual fee and waiver terms they are asking for.