• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr Amazon pay monthly limit : per card or per phone number

nilan

TF Buzz
Hi All
Please help clarifying whether Gyftr Amazon pay monthly limit through HDFC Smartbuy is per card or per phone number ? Thanks

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Suddenly I observed my amazon pay and Amazon shopping voucher transactions are failing without any reason . Anyone facing similar issue?
I checked my history and i didn’t even purchased more than 6k apay or asv voucher this calendar month. Other vouchers are working fine.

sankar7000

TF Buzz
I checked my history and i didn’t even purchased more than 6k apay or asv voucher this calendar month. Other vouchers are working fine.
There are technical issues which cause failures. Write to help.hdfc@gyftr.com. Mention first 8 digits of your card and use this email template
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am unable to purchase my monthly quota of amazon pay vouchers. There are certain failed transactions. Please clear the queue at gyftr end so that I can purchase the amazon pay vouchers.
Registered mobile no: XXXXXXXX and first 8 digits of my HDFC card is XXXX XXXX
-----
Your Order No (mention the order number that) has failed. Please try again. Thank you.
------------
Please clear the failed transactions so that I can purchase my monthly quota of amazon vouchers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
They will clear the queue in 48 hours. Also purchase your monthly quota by 23rd or so that you have time to deal with these system issues.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are technical issues which cause failures. Write to help.hdfc@gyftr.com. Mention first 8 digits of your card and use this email template
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am unable to purchase my monthly quota of amazon pay vouchers. There are certain failed transactions. Please clear the queue at gyftr end so that I can purchase the amazon pay vouchers.
-----
Your Order No (mention the order number that) has failed. Please try again. Thank you.
------------
Please clear the failed transactions so that I can purchase my monthly quota of amazon vouchers.
They will clear the queue in 48 hours. Also purchase your monthly quota by 23rd or so that you have time to deal with these system issues.
Wait for 1-2 days it will work automatically. Sometimes there is a failed order (or even it added into cart) which takes time to clear. I have experienced that many times but start to work later on its own.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear Sir/Madam,
-----
------------
Is it required to mention first 8 digit of card number?