• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
error message in screenshot says credit card bill payment, but i know its a fuel transaction.

i never ever been able to have transaction as successful at fuel stations. Tried multiple fuel station multiple times, multiple cities, multiple company fuel stations; Nowhere it was successful. MCC code behind remains of category: fuel station. if somebody was able to pay, there may be QR registered on NON Fuel Station category MCC.
even i tried multiple times to pay at various fuel station for the past one month. it used to fail but for the past 4 days i was able to make 2 fuel transaction with my UPI CC in Gpay.. maybe some glitch in their system? n both these are in different fuel station in entirely diff location. ll update if this trend continues. any one else making fuel transaction?

Last edited: