• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC reward points unable to redeem

StarkM

TF Buzz
I am a new Millenia CC holder. Got 5% cashback in the form of reward points from spending on Amazon but I am unable to redeem the points in my statement although it shows redeemable. It says min Rs.500 reward points are needed for redemption. I am new to HDFC CC & don't have any HDFC bank A/C.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am a new Millenia CC holder. Got 5% cashback in the form of reward points from spending on Amazon but I am unable to redeem the points in my statement although it shows redeemable. It says min Rs.500 reward points are needed for redemption. I am new to HDFC CC & don't have any HDFC bank A/C.
Accumulate 500 points by spending more and then redeem.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
I have 500+ cash points in millennia cc but when I open net banking for redeeming it shows 0. Any solution?
In net banking, Go to cards -> credit cards -> click on redeem reward points -> select your card you will be navigated to a new page
Check how many points are there. If there its showing more than 500 you would be able to redeem them
Just reedemed mine
1688452809769.png

Last edited:

ghost2050

TF Select
In net banking, Go to cards -> credit cards -> click on redeem reward points -> select your card you will be navigated to a new page
Check how many points are there. If there its showing more than 500 you would be able to redeem them
Just reedemed mine
1688452809769.png
How to redeem without netbanking?