• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia Mastercard to Rupay

humptydumpty

TF Select
how did u get it ? i called customer care they said they couldnt do it i gotta write to chennai cc office also i got ltf MC Regalia would it be the same for rupay regalia ? if i convert it

nitinmits

TF Premier
how did u get it ? i called customer care they said they couldnt do it i gotta write to chennai cc office also i got ltf MC Regalia would it be the same for rupay regalia ? if i convert it
Initially i wrote email to hdfc, they denied that Rupay card on Hold. Then i called CC, she told option is visible for Rupay conversion, she will try but cant guarantee and on next day it converted.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Initially i wrote email to hdfc, they denied that Rupay card on Hold. Then i called CC, she told option is visible for Rupay conversion, she will try but cant guarantee and on next day it converted.
You got it converted from MC to Rupay directly?? I had to follow the MC > Visa > Rupay route for conversion

bugmenot

TF Ace
I followed same for regalia first. Denied on email and request was taken via phone banking but later that was cancelled and told to send letter to Chennai.