• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc pre qualified offer declined despite of maintaining high balance

danish

TF Ace
recently my father received offer of regalia gold ( pre qualified ) applied via online but declined , his mab for 6 months is around 13 to 15 lakhs in his current account still they rejected his application , his rm is also useless can any body tell what we can do so the card can get approved

recently my father received offer of regalia gold ( pre qualified ) applied via online but declined , his mab for 6 months is around 13 to 15 lakhs in his current account still they rejected his application , his rm is also useless can any body tell what we can do so the card can get approved

Pre qualified doesn't means you will truly get your hands on it.... You might have to wait to get it pre approved

Mail to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
For clarification why it's rejected.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Pre qualified 🥸 ..
Should have waited for pre approved .
Wait 3 month u will get pre approved this time .
Sometimes rejection is good 😄

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
ok , i was really excited for this regalia gold card but hdfc broke my heart by declining it , if the card got approved it would be my fathers first premium card in hdfc
Should have negotiated while opening account.

Talk directly to BM ..not useless rm

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
These days RMs does not listens to the query, they just demand for more banking with them, every time you ask them for cards, loans or other services. Despite of fulfilling all the conditions the RM asked me for LTF DCB in my account, they denied my DC Black by saying you'll have to pay the fee, it won't be offered LTF.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
These days RMs does not listens to the query, they just demand for more banking with them, every time you ask them for cards, loans or other services. Despite of fulfilling all the conditions the RM asked me for LTF DCB in my account, they denied my DC Black by saying you'll have to pay the fee, it won't be offered LTF.
LTF Aren't at discretion of RM . Who r less in hierarchy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Then ? For LTF DCB I can directly talk to BM ?
For most case if u have primary or have high maintenance account in any bank
U should have personal repo with BM .
If someone doesn't behave good . Complaint about them . They will run after you & remember you for good 🥸
101 way to deal with hudfc

danish

TF Ace
Pre qualified 🥸 ..
Should have waited for pre approved .
Wait 3 month u will get pre approved this time .
Sometimes rejection is good 😄
i think the bank took revenge , after opening the account with in 30 days when we check the offer they were offering money back plus so took it got around 40 k limit after 1 month when i again checked the cards offer they were offering millenia once i thought of getting millenia by closing this money taker , but i waited for 3 months for 1500 amazon voucher after 3 months i closed the money taker but when i checked the cards offer it changed to groww biz so i waited more then i got regalia gold offer i applied but they declined ,

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i think the bank took revenge , after opening the account with in 30 days when we check the offer they were offering money back plus so took it got around 40 k limit after 1 month when i again checked the cards offer they were offering millenia once i thought of getting millenia by closing this money taker , but i waited for 3 months for 1500 amazon voucher after 3 months i closed the money taker but when i checked the cards offer it changed to groww biz so i waited more then i got regalia gold offer i applied but they declined ,
Does he have saving + current or banking program with both combined

danish

TF Ace
LTF Aren't at discretion of RM . Who r less in hierarchy
my rm is not usefull he took 2 months for me to add in my fathers classic family group , my father is easily eligible for preferred but he told us that after upgrading to classic it takes minimum 1 year to upgrade to preferred and he also told us that preferred and classic have nearly same benefits so not need to upgrade

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For most case if u have primary or have high maintenance account in any bank
U should have personal repo with BM .
If someone doesn't behave good . Complaint about them . They will run after you & remember you for good 🥸
101 way to deal with hudfc
I've recently opened an current a/c with HDFC. let's see in few months what does they offer. The BM knows me but he says wait for sometime as the LTF issuance of the cards is on hold temporarily from the banks itself. Don't know whether he is lying or not.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my rm is not usefull he took 2 months for me to add in my fathers classic family group , my father is easily eligible for preferred but it told us that after upgrading to classic it takes minimum 1 year to upgrade to preferred and he also told us that preferred and classic have nearly same so not need to upgrade
I don't think there is any year limit from classic to preferred. As one of my known opened an standard a/c and maintained high bal for a month or so and he was directly upgraded to preferred banking. still he holds the preferred banking, even if his balance goes beyond the AMB.

danish

TF Ace
I don't think there is any year limit from classic to preferred. As one of my known opened an standard a/c and maintained high bal for a month or so and he was directly upgraded to preferred banking. still he holds the preferred banking, even if his balance goes beyond the AMB.
i known , my rm is not helpful and does not have much knowledge about its own banks banking products

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Pre-qualified ≠Pre-approved.
If preapproved is getting lunch token, prequalified is getting entry pass to the hall serving lunch... You may or may not get the lunch!
It's bank's way of playing with customers!