• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre approved Offers! - Need Some Suggestions

tiny

TF Premier
So last month I was getting indian oil CC with 25k limit but I didn't apply as some of you suggested to wait Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 9.23.02 AM.png

but after a month I am getting offer for money back plus CC with 50k limit. should wait for millennia or just go with it

as of now I am having one card (unsecured with 30k limit) and icici platinum ( secured with 50k limit ) @TechnoFino sir please guide me through your wisdom and other can too

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 7.54.44 AM.png

Last edited:
Solution
So last month I was getting indian oil CC with 25k limit but I didn't apply as some of you suggested to wait Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 9.23.02 AM.png

but after a month I am getting offer for money back plus CC with 50k limit. should wait for millennia or just go with it

as of now I am having one card (unsecured with 30k limit) and icici platinum ( secured with 50k limit ) @TechnoFino sir please guide me through your wisdom and other can too

It's upto your choice bro! hence you started from Indian oil pre approved CC to now you get Money back plus CC I think your motto is to get Millennia Credit Card only maybe be the next one is itself then waiting is helpful to achieve your goal 😉 i wish you good luck 👍
Better to wait..

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

It's upto your choice bro! hence you started from Indian oil pre approved CC to now you get Money back plus CC I think your motto is to get Millennia Credit Card only maybe be the next one is itself then waiting is helpful to achieve your goal 😉 i wish you good luck 👍
Better to wait..

Last edited:
Solution

pjain2712

TF Premier
So can we assume HDFC updates pre-approved offers every month if we don't accept the offer? Or it is case to case basis? I also got MB+ card with 63k limit last month but I am waiting for Millennia offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

if you are mentioning good relationship value then I'll suggest you to wait for better offer or maybe apply for millennia card directly.

tiny

TF Premier
if you are mentioning good relationship value then I'll suggest you to wait for better offer or maybe apply for millennia card directly.
My CIBIL is below 750( due to 3 inquiries from BOB I dont know why and also due to I closed my 3 pay. later apps) and dont have a income proof. Now is it advisable to apply directly for millennia..?

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier

As You Mentioned It Will Be Your First Un-Secured CC... So Just Take It... So By Having This Card You'll Get Many Card Offers... So After Some Time You'll Having Cards With 1-2L Of Limit So Apply For Millenia C2C Then.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz

I'm also getting this banner but when I check through whats app banking i have no pre approved offer. My rm also declined that I have any offer regarding cc.
(So this banner is really pre approved one or just an add for money-back cc?)

tiny

TF Premier
I'm also getting this banner but when I check through whats app banking i have no pre approved offer. My rm also declined that I have any offer regarding cc.
(So this banner is really pre approved one or just an add for money-back cc?)
after clicking it I am getting option to apply

tiny

TF Premier
Yeah seen.

I have also same banner but no offer showing in whats app banking ...n my rm also confirmed that I have no offer that's why I'm asking you can cross check before applying or else it may get rejected 🥲
I can see pre approved credit card offer, pre approved Easy EMI of 3k offer, pre approved consumer loan of 67k offer and bike loan of 1L offer in my what's app banking

and I am getting mails about it...