• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC pre-approved card selection

hideaway

TF Premier
Received a pre-approved offer from hdfc.
3 cards to select.
Confused between diners club privilege and regalia.
Honestly i was hoping for millenia.

Please advise which one to go.
90% spends on online only.

To make ltf it says spend 1 lakh in 90 days. So is this still active. Heard conditional ltf has been stopped from hdfc side.

3E59EE74-827C-46B1-9E26-E3F0848372BC.jpeg

Last edited:

hideaway

TF Premier
Honestly, after SBI Cashback launch HDFC below super-premium cards not worth much. But to avail the bank offers, and for backup of other cards even this SBI Card..

- HDFC Privilege = If you don't have Lounge or much of Offline requirement comes with milestone benefits.

- Regalia = For wide acceptance and Priority Pass (heard they reduced number of lounges, check once).

Could you share in what format you received pre-approved offer (along with screenshot, if you have). Thanks
i selected regalia over dcp.

Opera Snapshot_2022-09-18_174209_netbanking.hdfcbank.com.png

hideaway

TF Premier
i had a cibil enquiry of 1000 from hdfc.

Then why are they saying pre-approved..? pre-approved don't have cibil enquiry.

Also that LTF conditions are still valid..?

hideaway

TF Premier
I also got pre approved offer Regalia of 3L. But asked my RM to downgrade it to Millenia. He applied for Millenia and it approved.
I also enquired with RM. she asked me to apply for regalia or dcp.
After 20 days of activation she can downgrade it to millenia. if she touch the application we wont get the gift voucher.

applied for regalia. card will be delivered tomorrow.

Hope she downgrade it to Millenia after 20 days.🤞

pjain2712

TF Premier
I also enquired with RM. she asked me to apply for regalia or dcp.
After 20 days of activation she can downgrade it to millenia. if she touch the application we wont get the gift voucher.

applied for regalia. card will be delivered tomorrow.

Hope she downgrade it to Millenia after 20 days.🤞
You applied on your own or via RM? I also was told the same that I can downgrade to Millennia after 20 days, I applied for DCP.